Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Don't Go There

A script for an advertisement targeting black voters aired during the recent election campaigns (produced by America's PAC):

D: The night's still young! Let's head to the river and try out the slots!

M: Naw, I gotta get home. I promised Kathleen I'd help the kids with their homework.

D: You know, the Army really changed you.

M: War does that. It makes you value what you're fighting for.

D: So I suppose you want me to vote Republican, like you and your soldier buddies.

M: Not at all. You've got no reason to.

D: How's that?

M: Well, you don't work for a living. So what do you care about keeping taxes low?

D: Hey, that's cold.

M: You cheat on your wife. So why would you want an amendment to protect marriage?

D: A man's got to do what a man's got to do.

M: And I know you're not going to enlist to defend your country.

D: Not everyone's as slow as you are, bro.

M: And if you make a little mistake with one of your hos, you'll want to dispose of the problem toot sweet, no questions asked, right?

D: Naw, that's too cold. I don't snuff my own seed.

M: Huh. Really? Well, maybe you do have a reason to vote Republican!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home